November 3, 2014

Pregnancy Week 5



Week 5
This first week after finding out is a whirlwind! I have to pee, a lot. I mean a lot.  I am so thirsty during the days.  I am drinking at least 80 ounces while I sit at work, and then more at home. I just can’t get enough water!  I have had a few brief moments of nausea, but nothing that hasn’t passed after 30 minutes or so.  I also started to experience some light back pain.  It’s pretty constant.  Getting comfortable on the couch or in bed has been more difficult because it hurts.  We ordered some pregnancy workout DVD’s online over the weekend and I should get them any day now.  I’m hoping this will help w/the pains and also keep me from gaining too much weight   Other than those few things, I still feel just as I did a month ago!  Our first doctor appointment is just 3 weeks away and I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment